I am assuming you are looking for a windshield replacement quote for your vehicle? No problem, thanks for stopping by today. You will see a quote form here on this site, asking for your zip code. Just enter your zip code into the box and select the make and model of your vehicle so we can give you a windshield replacement quote.
The process will just take a few seconds and its totally free to see our windshield replacement cost.
There are a few suggestions we can make to help you get the best possible windshield replacement service. You might consider asking the local installer these questions.
1. What is the warranty on the installation and the replacement windshield itself? What happens if I get a rock chip during the warranty period?
2. Is the windshield replacement glass the same as the original glass in terms of tinting and safety features?
3. Do you offer free mobile installation to my home or work?
4. Do you offer service on the weekends?
5. Will my auto insurance pay for the windshield replacement?
6. Will you be able to transfer my registration or emissions stickers from the old windshield to the new?
7. Do you properly discard the old windshield?
8. How long before I will be able to drive the vehicle after windshield replacement?
9. Do you have additional tinting options available? Some windshields come with NO tinting at the top, which can really tire your eyes. Adding a small line of shade/tint to the top of the windshield will be comforting to your eyes and make the cab of the vehicle cooler.
10. Are you affiliated with the BBB? Which is not really that big of deal to get, although if they have lots of negative info posted about them on the BBB site that would NOT be good.
Hope this helps you get the best windshield replacement you can get!
Helping people lower their windshield replacement cost since 2008, hope we helped you too.